Our Zoom rooms open five minutes prior to the start of each circle.
Our Zoom rooms close (no new entrants) five minutes after start time (to insure the sanctity of the circle).
All Participants must enable both audio and video in the Zoom circles. We feel this is essential because more than 70% of communication is non-verbal.
All Participants agree to keep everything in the circle confidential. “Ahas” may be shared,
but names and details may not.
To respect the privacy of all participants, our circles are NEVER recorded.
Zoom chat is disabled between participants to enhance the focus of the group. However, circlers can chat with the facilitator if needed.
Our collective purpose and desire is to create a community of respect, inclusion and connection where our collective circle wisdom can arise. We agree to use the 7 Circling Space Principles and the Circling Space Invocation as our primary guides and inspiration.
May I be open to grace and fully embodied.
May I be seated in my own truth and fully honor the truth of others.
May I love what is, including the parts of me that might not be able to love what is.
And most of all, may I co-create a container of safety, presence and love as I serve the circle with all of my being — heart, body mind and soul.
1. Make sure you have the latest version of Zoom.
2. Arrive in the circle 5-Five minutes before the starting time.
3. Wear earbuds or headsets to help eliminate background noise.
4. Close unnecessary programs or tabs for faster processing speed.
5. If your environment is noisy, mute yourself when you’re not speaking.
6. Only come to circle if you can commit to a full hour. We want to begin and end together.